It's easy to feel overwhelmed by the constant news of a growing climate crisis. Also, as only one person, it's hard to see what difference you can make on your own. But we believe that individual choices that you make daily can add up to large scale change. Small decisions such as buying organic and in bulk when you shop for food can have a cumulative impact over several years. Larger decisions like living close to work or using mass transit also goes a long way towards minimizing your impact. Both those things support larger organizations and systems that are moving towards a greener path as well. So while we know that the purchase of one t-shirt won't change the world by itself, we believe it's a start. By purchasing one of our t-shirts you can contribute to part of a larger REvolution. Here's how our shirts give you a chance to make a difference:
- When you purchase a Graphic Revival t-shirt, a portion of your money will go straight towards 1% for the Planet, which contributes to environmental non-profits. We will also be collaborating with partners who will designate a portion of profits for environmental organizations of their choice. Watch for brands that you love and become a part of their focused give back to the planet.
- All of our products are made from shirts that would have been thrown away. Not only will you have given this beloved t-shirt a second life but you will have saved it from our overloaded landfills. Did you know that more than 15 million tons of used textile waste is generated each year in the United States, and that amount has doubled over the last 20 years? You are helping us reduce that waste by joining a movement that is redefining the approach to fashion.
- Every traditionally made t-shirt requires over 700 gallons of water! By reusing shirts that have already been made, you are saving enough water for one person to drink over the next 12 years!
- Graphic Revival is focused on utilizing sustainable practices. We are sourcing our extra materials (Tencel & Organic Cotton) that are ethical and conscious fabric choices, we are manufacturing our products in the USA which reduces our footprint, and all of our packaging is made from recycled materials.
- When you wear a Graphic Revival T-shirt, you are making a statement. You are telling the world that you care about our planet and that you belong to an unstoppable force that is shifting our culture from consumer to caretaker. It won’t just be the fit of this one-of-a-kind shirt that makes you feel good, it will be knowing that you are doing something meaningful to transform & protect our precious earth.